Recently, the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) made an announcement that members can now link their UAN-Aadhar through the UMANG app (Unified Mobile Application).
Basically, UMANG is an app which provides access to the different government services at one platform. This new facility of linking Aadhar through the app is going to be an addition to the existing one which is available on the EPFO website.
Follow these steps to link Aadhar with PF Account through UMANG app:
- First, download UMANG app via Apple iOS or Google Play Store.
- Now, open the app and click on the EPFO link.
- Click on the tab ‘eKYC Services’.
- Now, tap on the option ‘Aadhar Seeding’ to proceed with the linking.
- In the meantime, keep your UAN ready.
- Now, enter the UAN number. Soon, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Fill in your Aadhaar details and verify using the OTP.
- And your Aadhaar will get linked with your UAN number instantly.
Still, subscribers can link their Aadhaar with PF account using the method provided on the EPFO website.
Steps to link Aadhaar to PF account through EPFO website:
- First, visit the EPFO website- www.epfindia.gov.in
- Now, click on the online services section.
- Click on the eKYC portal link.
- Now, click on the option ‘Link UAN Aadhaar’.
- An OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number linked with UAN.
- Post verification, the member has to provide their Aadhaar details.
- Another OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number or email linked with Aadhaar.
- After the OTP verification, if your UAN details are matched with the Aadhaar details, then it will get linked instantly.